Translate

Friday, March 11, 2011

LastPass, fantastic password saver!

When I found LastPass, I was really fed up with the method I was using.

LastPass was so simple to use, it amazed me!

There is a free version, excellent for newbies and for people with a limited number of passwords. The FREE version has no catches or gimmicks and is even free to use on all your computers!

Some Features:
* ONE MASTER PASSWORD
* AUTOMATIC FORM FILLING
* ONE CLICK LOGIN
* SECURE YOUR DATA
* SYNCHRONIZE ACROSS BROWSERS
* STORE SECURE NOTES!

Want more features?  Read about the premium version and don´t forget to download your FREE version on the same page!
Here is the link, enjoy!
http://lastpass.com/features_free.php

3 comments:

al eddy said...

Found your blog on ecard i too am a beginner at affiliate marketing. I was useing skiper for my passwords and form filling needs but it will not work with firefox 4. I will go check out LastPass. Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi Al Eddy,
I am so glad you want to check out LastPass and I hope you will find it useful.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and I hope we can stay friends.
Enjoy your day and lots of success!

SEO Services, Webdesigner, Graphic Designer Amsterdam, The Netherlands said...

Lastpass is great. Want to see some Lastpass video tutorials? It will help you make a good choice and learn some of its features quick.

The News of Today

Statcounter